Charter Of Trust
The Institute will treat all information it receives as sensitive and confidential. Specifically this means:
- The Institute will only discuss, publicly or with others, its generalised findings and will not reveal specific information nor its sources.
- The organisation(s) dealing with the Institute can specify their expectations around the use and confidentiality of the information discussed and/or shared.
- The Institute will, where necessary, establish information barriers internally to prevent exchanges of information that could cause conflicts of interest.
- The Institute’s Board, executives and employees are each legally bound to the charter and associated confidentiality.
- The Institute’s premises and systems adhere to the highest standards of security and protection.
- The Institute’s Board is committed to a formal annual review of the Charter