We are convening the UK aerospace sector to provide an update on the ATI strategy and the £3.9bn investment programme for aerospace R&T, to hear directly from industry leaders on key topics, and to provide an opportunity for the aerospace community to network and connect with a diverse group of stakeholders from across the sector.
The event will feature some exceptional keynote speakers. Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Eremenko, Chief Technology Officer, Airbus
- Paul Stein, Chief Technology Officer, Rolls-Royce
- Peter L. Hoffman, Vice President for Intellectual Property Management, Boeing
- Dr Jaiwon Shin, Associate Administrator for Aeronautics, NASA
- Stéphane Cueille, Head of R&T and Innovation, Safran
- Robert Thomson, Partner, Roland Berger
- Russ Dunn, Senior Vice President of Engineering & Technology, GKN Aerospace
- Sam Turner, Chief Technology Officer, High-Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Geraldina Iraheta, Director of Business Development, Digital Catapult
- Dr Fassi Kafyeke, Senior Director – Strategic Technology & Innovation, Bombardier Aerospace
- Prof Philip Nelson, Chief Executive, EPSRC.
The second day of the conference will feature a range of breakout sessions covering six topics: the value streams of the ATI strategy (Aircraft of the Future; Smart, Connected and More Electric Aircraft; Aerostructures of the Future; Propulsion of the Future), international engagement and market economics.
Tickets are priced at £175 (£90 for students) for the two days. Ticketing is now open, and the full conference programme will be available soon.
The UK aerospace sector has a vision to influence, challenge and disrupt the global industry by advancing our innovation and research & technology capabilities. Join us and 200+ government, industry and academic decision-makers for this two-day event – and let’s use this opportunity to connect and realise our ambitions together. If you have any questions or for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.