With only eight weeks to go until we open the doors to our inaugural conference, the excitement and pace is really building at the ATI. Due to huge demand ticketing will soon be coming to a close, with very few tickets remaining for sale.
The ATI conference programme and our line-up of inspirational speakers will provide delegates with two days of valuable insight, an update on the Institute’s strategy, access to a range of themed break-out sessions, lots of networking opportunities, and the prospect of making new connections.
So what can delegates expect to hear about? We have titled our 2017 conference as ‘realising ambition’. The conference is open to those from within the sector, and outside of the sector, who will be able to hear from individuals and organisations that are directly involved in setting the technology agenda, and find out about what is happening here in the UK around aerospace technology. The conference will provide a great platform for delegates to hear from the movers and shapers within the sector, both on technology and technology delivery. Our impressive line-up of plenary speakers includes:
- Paul Eremenko, Chief Technology Officer, Airbus
- Paul Stein, Chief Technology Officer, Rolls-Royce
- Peter L. Hoffman, Vice President for Intellectual Property Management, Boeing
- Dr Jaiwon Shin, Associate Administrator for Aeronautics, NASA
- Dr Stéphane Cueille, Head of R&T and Innovation, Safran
- Russ Dunn, Senior Vice President of Engineering & Technology, GKN Aerospace
- Dr Fassi Kafyeke, Senior Director – Strategic Technology & Innovation, Bombardier Aerospace
- Prof Sam Turner, Chief Technology Officer, High-Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Dr Jeremy Silver, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Catapult
- Prof Philip Nelson, Chief Executive, EPSRC
There will be a number of break-out sessions running on the second day. The sessions will provide a great forum for discussion and will feature both ATI and external speakers. The topics and details on how to sign-up to the sessions will be communicated shortly.
If you have any questions relating to the conference then please email email@example.com. Tickets can be purchased here.