About the role
- Lead the development and regular update of the ATI’s UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- Lead the development and maintenance of integrated technology roadmaps that underpin the ATI technology strategy
- Leading the assessment of the technical and sustainability impact of the ATI project portfolio and identifying any significant gaps
- Lead the ATI’s strategy and approach on sustainability
- Lead ATI’s engagement on sustainability with UK and international government and industry initiatives and committees
- Lead the development of the ATI’s sustainability modelling and assessment activities
- Lead and develop a small team to support sustainability & strategy activities
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Sciences and will be working in a senior professional role.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement in aerospace technology and be established through membership of relevant industry committees and/or publication and conferences.
- Have led the definition of technology/research strategies and plans.
- Preferably familiar with technology roadmapping techniques
- Have preferably led research and technology programmes in industry.
- Energy and drive to deliver.
- Can develop impactful networks of people.
- Comfortable with a high level of ambiguity.
- Demonstrated influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
We offer a competitive reward package that will be commensurate with the capabilities of the successful candidate.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Professional development training
- Paid membership to one professional body per year
- Hybrid working, including core hours
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and a “shut down” period over Christmas
- Company Maternity & Paternity Pay
- 30 days Company Sick Pay
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter and CV.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.