GDPR – DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Aerospace Technology Institute takes data protection seriously through policies, registration and training of all personnel. The key elements of how the Institute manages and uses data are below:
- Our collection of personal data is limited and proportionate to its legitimate purpose which is business-related only, for example, we would hold business contact details, but not personal contact details such as home phone number or address.
- We do not pursue additional data from data subjects for personal profiling, outside of industry and job title.
- We do not share personal data with 3rd parties unless specifically agreed with the data subject for a purpose that suits them, for example, they are interested in a 3rd party solution and would like the Aerospace Technology Institute to make the introduction.
- We do not sell data.
- It is our policy to de-activate data as opposed to delete it, however, we would consider deleting personal data when requested under GDPR.
- We do not remove this data unless requested.
- We provide the capability for data subjects to control their direct marketing preferences.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Dr Simon Weeks. Please direct any data protection queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.