About this event
Our one-to-one tech clinics are offered weekly and give you an opportunity to talk directly with an ATI technologist. The clinic will be helpful if you would like to:
- discuss your technology,
- get advice on strategic opportunities and partnerships in the aerospace sector, or
- get initial feedback on a potential project idea you might put forward for funding (ATI SME Programme or Strategic Programme).
To secure a 45-minute time slot with a technologist, please submit the registration of interest linked below to let us know what specific topics you would like to discuss. We will be in contact within a week of your application.
We will then allocate the right technology expert and send a registration link to book a 45-min session directly with them at a time that suits you. Please note bookings are open one month in advance and you are free to book any available time.
Before registering for a Tech Clinic, we recommend:
- If you have never worked with us, to attend a Meet the ATI session.
- If you are interested in applying for ATI SME Programme funding, read the guidance on the SME Programme page, view the SME Programme launch webinar on YouTube and review the support we can offer on the SME Programme Support Offerings Resource.
- If you are interested in applying to the Strategic Programme, to review the guidance on the Strategic Programme page.
Please note we reserve the right to reschedule sessions at short notice where there are diary conflicts.
We close registrations for Tech Clinics one week before the respective clinic, but you are welcome to sign up for the next date on offer.Register