What is the opportunity?
The Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) has launched Wave 7 of the Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) which offers up to £170,000 of grant support to ambitious micro, small and medium-sized enterprises who are developing technology applicable to automotive.
The programme supports SMEs that are developing early-stage net-zero enabling on or off-vehicle technology, products or services that want to accelerate their route to market and grow.
TDAP does this over a 17-month phased programme through a combination of grant funding, invaluable technical support and business mentoring, with industry networking opportunities.
Open for applications
Applications to the programme are made following acceptance of an Expression of Interest (EOI). The closing date for applications is 1 February 2023 at 12 noon GMT. Please visit the TDAP portal to start your application.
TDAP is a unique, tailored package of support for clean-mobility start-ups and SMEs, providing:
- Up to £170,000 of grant support
- Independent consultancy, mentoring and support
- Focused product and business approach
- Industry networking opportunities
61 companies have completed or are live on the programme, going on to raise £220m in private investment.
- Innovative automotive technology, products and services which accelerate the transition to net-zero carbon automotive products
- Aligns with one or more of the strategic technologies for the UK automotive industry or outside of these areas but demonstrating strong automotive impact potential
More information about eligble technologies is available on the website.
Who can apply?
Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises who are working to develop early-stage net-zero enabling on or off vehicle technology, products or services, and who want to accelerate their route to market and grow.
See the programme webpage for further eligibility details and to apply.