Five reasons to attend ATI Conference 2023
With a week to go until ATI Conference 2023, time is running out to secure your place. Here, we share five reasons not to miss this year’s flagship event from the ATI:
- Discover the latest sector trends and technology advancements with keynotes and panel sessions including UK government decision-makers and industry experts in aerospace, aviation and market strategy.
- Explore the current technology challenges and hear from the experts working to overcome them in our technology breakout sessions, or join the ATI Hub workshops on business model innovation and pathways to decarbonisation.
- Participate in our Aerospace for All networking breakfast & panel session exploring inclusivity in our sector, just one of the plentiful networking opportunities with SMEs, key industry players and ATI representatives.
- Visit our exhibitors from across the aerospace sector and its supply chain including 12 SMEs, eight large industry organisations and three academic institutions.
- Hear about the impact of ATI Programme funding across the nations & regions of the UK in our ATI project deep dives.
Tickets on sale now
- Combined Day One & Day Two £400
- Day One including evening reception £280
- Day Two including Aerospace for All networking breakfast £250
Already secured your place?
Explore our dedicated conference webpage to view the agenda and plan your visit.
Let your network know you’ll be there using #DestinationZero and #ATIconf.