IATA World Sustainability Symposium
3 October, 2023 8:00 am
About this event
As governments are now aligned with the industry’s commitment to decarbonize aviation by 2050, IATA’s World Sustainability Symposium (WSS) will bring together industry and governments to debate and discuss the key enablers for aviation’s successful decarbonization.
The aim of WSS is to gather and support the global community of sustainability experts needed to realize aviation’s biggest challenge ever.
The first edition of WSS will take place on 3-4 October 2023 in Madrid, Spain.
Why should you join?
The WSS will facilitate critical discussions, in seven key areas:
- The overall strategy to achieve net zero emissions by 2050
- The crucial role of government and policy support
- Effective implementation of sustainability measures
- Financing the energy transition
- Measuring, tracking and reporting emissions
- Addressing non-CO2 emissions
- The significance of value chains
View the full programme here.